To receive travel reimbursement, you will need to take the online travel course. To access it, go to Peoplesoft's Main Menu:
- Click on "My Self Service"
- Click on "Training and Development"
- Click on blue hyperlink "Request Training Enrollment"
- Click on blue hyperlink "Search by Course Number"
- Type in PST930 and click "Search"
- Click on "View Available Sessions"
- Click on blue hyperlink "0001-Online"
- Click on Enroll and complete the course
When you have completed the training, please contact Andres Varela at email@example.com. He is our Fiscal Operations Coordinator and he will initiate getting you the travel security role. Typically you will be able to start entering travel information within 3-5 business days.
The following PDF contains the PowerPoint slides from the travel training, which will assist you in entering travel authorizations (TAs) and expense reports (ERs). Also helpful is a quick-reference guide compiled by UF Travel.
When you are going to attend an In-Service Training (called IST's), please utilize the Program Development & Evaluation Center (PDEC) website to locate everything you need to register for an IST, review course information, travel dates and obtain the agenda. To access PDEC, go to: http://pdec.ifas.ufl.edu/
Once at the PDEC home page, click on current year In-Service Trainings, then current year Programs, then All Trainings; you can sort the IST information by IST course number, Title or Start Date.
- Adherence to UF Travel Policies and Guidelines is crucial for reimbursement, so that you don't incur out-of-pocket expenses: http://www.fa.ufl.edu/directives-and-procedures/travel/
- Pre-Trip Guidelines: We follow UF's Travel Office Guideline for 'required' TA's (Foreign, Reg Fee and/or Agenda). IMPORTANT: 'Peoplesoft TA' still required even if you've submitted a District-required hard copy TAR
- ChartField Info: Usually obtained through PDEC website. Also provided by your CED/DED, Deans' Office or County Operations, as needed.