ROA & POW
Updated: July 17, 2018
Here is the policy concerning annual reports of accomplishments and plans of work submission deadline and quality for UF/IFAS Extension county faculty: Coming Soon
- Your 2018 ROA and 2019 POW report is due December 7, 2018 as one single document
- There have been a few modifications for 2018. If you are using your 2017 ROA document, you must open the detailed guidelines for the 2018 ROA and add in any changes (in yellow). If you have not completed this step in the past we encourage you to open a Guidelines 2018 ROA 2019 POW and enter your data.
- Suggested Timeline (2018 Timeline) for completing your 2018 ROA and 2019 POW EARLY and without stress.
- Review each section for changes. (some of you may not have added prior years information, so look at all sections and make yours look the same as the sample)
- The best action for you if you submitted a ROA last year is that you start with that document and turn all old activities, outcomes and impacts from 2017 to BLACK COLOR INK.
- For your 2018 ROA, report your new publications, grants, accomplished activities, outcomes and impacts and any new information in BLUE COLOR INK.
- Add in any proposed activities, expected outcomes and impacts in RED COLOR INK for your 2019 POW
- Guidelines 2018 ROA 2019 POW for the 2018 ROA and 2019 POW
- Sample objectives to review: , additional 4-H, FCS, Agriculture, Natural Resources, and Horticulture.
- IFAS Workload Data to be entered by County Faculty Due (TBA)
- Self Appraisals due to your DED on or before (TBA)
CEDs, below is a template for you to use for your 2018 Report of Accomplishments and 2019 Plan of Work in your "Program Area" for being a CED.
Review of Extension Teaching
Teaching groups in a classroom or workshop setting is one of the many venues we use to instruct our Extension clientele. However, most of us have never received training on how to be an effective teacher, and it is difficult to hone our skills unless we receive honest feedback. This tool was developed to facilitate a critique of the teaching skills of county faculty and program assistants by CEDs. It may be less intimidating if a mentor or peer conducts the review.
- due to your DED on or before December 15, 2017.
- Guidelines for Writing Quality Impact/Success Statements/Stories for Workload and Marketing