2022 EXTENSION PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS OF FLORIDA CONFERENCE
August 29 - September 1, 2022
Panama City Beach, Florida
Important Registration Dates & Fees
Early Bird Registration: June 1 – July 15: $500
Regular Registration: July 16 – August 15: $550
Late Registration: August 15 – August 23: $600
The Dean’s office is graciously providing $500.00 to county & state faculty attending this year’s conference. You must be present for all Wednesday and Thursday meals and sessions to receive the $500.00.
- If you paid for EPAF registration last year using the Dean’s chartfields $500 will be automatically credited to your registration this year.
- For those that did not register and pay last year you must complete a PeopleSoft TA using chartfield number: 60356000-103-3300-CYFWD. *Do NOT complete a TA until after July 1st
- State faculty should ask your fiscal staff to contact Keith Gouin at email@example.com for a budget transfer. Funding will come to your department as 103-3300-CYFWD. *Do NOT complete a TA until after July 1st
The EPAF Board has instituted a $100 Facilities Fee to encourage everyone to stay at the conference hotel. Before completing your on-line registration, you must have a hotel confirmation number. For those sharing a room use the same confirmation number and make sure both names appear on the hotel reservation. The only attendees exempt from the facilities fee are those that: choose Daily Registration only or have an office within 50 miles of the resort.
IMPORTANT Payment Information You may need for paying your EPAF Hotel bill
If you pay with a County Check You MUST Pay in Advance
Please Include with Mailed Check Payment:
- Confirmation Number of reservation the check is to cover.
- First & Last Name of Guest the check is paying for.
- Contact phone & email for any questions.
Mail Checks to:
Sheraton PCB Resort
Attn: Zefanya Mendoza, Accounting
4114 Jan Cooley Drive
Panama City Beach, FL 32408
Please take note:
- Checks must be received at least 10 business days prior to arrival.
- A credit card must still be provided upon arrival for any incidentals.
You must use your UF P-card or you County P-Card to be tax exempt.
Your tax exemption numbers will be different for UF & your county.
If you use your debit card your account the full amount of your reservation will placed on hold on your account until you check out.
Steps to Register:
Please contact Annie Sheldon Wallau (firstname.lastname@example.org), EPAF Registration Chair with any registration questions.