Log in for annual reporting, professional development and other management resources.
See our Civil Rights page for information and resources for reporting. At the end of each program year, the Florida Cooperative Extension Service is required to submit a report concerning Extension faculty compliance with the standards contained in the Florida Extension Service Civil Rights (CR) Plan.
See our resources page on disaster preparedness, recovery, trainings and other resources.
- UF Health COVID Vaccine Resources
- UF Health print and digital materials: Ready-to-Go Assets section
- COVID-19 Vaccine Communications Tookit Webpage - Download and share available items for digital and print use
- UF/IFAS COVID-19 Information and Updates
- Extension Connections
Our office greatly appreciates your continued vigilance to help ensure that we keep our faculty and staff safe during the COVID-19 pandemic while continuing to make significant strides in research, Extension, and teaching.
Given the COVID-19 situation, we are using two portals to manage activity requests and travel. Below are selection guidelines that we hope will reduce faculty burden and streamline the use of these portals FROM THIS WEBSITE.
PORTAL SELECTION GUIDELINES:
EXTENSION ACTIVITY REQUESTS PORTAL: (This portal is also for Research and Teaching). Use this portal to initiate or update requests that broadly describe activities, including planned travel. It is fine to broadly describe the activities (e.g., 3-6 trips to area farms for data collection approximately once per week in August and September).
ESSENTIAL TRAVEL/MEETING REQUESTS PORTAL: This portal is meant for one-off trips not anticipated as a regular aspect of your R/T/E programs (e.g., travel to a workshop or to pick up a purchased piece of equipment). If your travel is a regular or planned component of your program (e.g., one of several planned trips to collect data or engage with stakeholders), it should instead be captured in a research activity request.
PORTALS ARE FOR FACULTY AND STAFF USE ONLY: To manage safety concerns, it is imperative that employee supervisors and student advisors are aware of planned travel. To help ensure that, we will not approve requests that originate from students. Requests should instead originate from faculty.
Statewide Extension Webinars
- 6/18/20 - Extension Connections COVID Update with UF Health
- 6/4/20 - Extension Connections COVID-19 Update
- 5/21/20 - Extension Connections - COVID Update
- 5/18/20 - Extension Connections - Impacts of COVID-19 on Florida Agricultural Industries
- 4/30/20 - Extension Connections - FDACS Program and Return-to-Office Updates
- 04/23/20 - UF Health and Florida Association of Counties
- 04/14/20 - Dean Nick Place, Christa Court, Andrew Ropicki, John Lai
- 04/09/20 - Dean Nick Place, Heidi Radunovich, Christa Court
- 04/02/20 - Dean Nick Place, Commissioner Nikki Fried, Dr. Nicole Iovine
- 04/02/20 - Dean Nick Place, UF Health and UF Emerging Pathogens experts, Florida Association of Counties
- Administrative Help
- How to get started with Blogs.IFAS
- UF/IFAS Blogging Best Practices Guide
- COVID19 tag on Blogs.IFAS
- Improving blog readership
- Cropping a photo using Canva
- Cropping a photo: Photoshop, Pixlr and Paint
- UF/IFAS web accessibility
- Blog tags to use, any will work:
COVID-19, COVID19, COVID, covid, covid-19, covid19
- Media Relations
- Resources for Working Remotely
- Social Media
FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH RESOURCES
Click the link below to open the document.
- Ag Employer Checklist
- Businesses and Employees - Spanish Creole
- Cleaning and Disinfection - Spanish Creole
- Close Contact with Someone with COVID-19 - Spanish
- Contact Tracing can Contain COVID - Spanish Creole
- Contact Tracing Contains Outbreaks - Spanish Creole
- COVID and Cancer - Spanish Creole
- COVID and Diabetes - Spanish
- COVID and Heart Disease - Spanish Creole
- COVID-19 and Lung Disease - Spanish Creole
- COVID-19 and Maternal Health - Spanish Creole
- COVID-19 and Small Businesses - Spanish Creole
- COVID-19 and Underlying Health Conditions
- COVID-19 Testing - Spanish Creole
- Do Not Delay Care - Spanish Creole
- Drowning Prevention - Spanish Creole
- Essential Workers - Spanish Creole
- Facility Cleaning and Disinfection - Spanish Creole
- Florida Community Mitigation
- Gatherings Crowds - Spanish Creole
- General Prevention 8.5x11 - Creole
- Infectious Disease Response - Spanish
- Living in Close Quarters
- Maybe You Were Exposed - Spanish Creole
- Meat and Poultry Facility Assessment Checklist
- Meat Processing Workstations
- Meat Processing - Employees
- Meat Processing - Employers
- NABTU CPWR Standards COVID-19
- Poison Prevention - Creole
- Safer at Home - Creole
- Screening For COVID-19 - Spanish Spanish 65+