Teams and Programs
UF/IFAS Extension agents form the backbone of the program; 344 are employed statewide. Most agents have positions that are dedicated to one or more broad topics, such as horticultural crops, commercial agriculture, 4-H youth development, family and consumer science or natural resources.
In addition, UF/IFAS Extension employs 237 state specialists who serve multiple counties, providing insightful guidance to producers dealing with high-value crops and other conerns. These specialists address citrus production, livestock, seafood, aquaculture, urban horticulture and more.
- Pathway to Creating Engagement Through Innovation and Excellence Document
- Pathway Overview Document - Coming soon
- UF/IFAS Extension Organizational chart
- UF/IFAS Organizational chart
- University of Florida charts
- Teams Collaboration Tool
- Extension Online Learning
- Extension Engagement
- Extension Statewide Programs 2023